When you planning to make your room look larger, you must start with color shceme, and you must specify the starting point of the room as a color guide for color selection easier. This starting point can be derived from the walls, floors, or favorite paintings in your room.
Color Selection Basic for Make Room Look Larger
- dark color on the walls will make room look smaller, while light colors on the walls will make the room look larger.
- dark color on the sky / ceiling will make room look lower, while the white color in the sky / ceiling will make the room becomes higher.
- bright sky / ceiling is combined with dark colors on the walls will make a room taller and narrower, while the bright colors on the sky / ceiling is combined with bright colors on the walls would make lower but larger.
- bright colors on the walls combined with the end of the room a dark color to make the hall seem shorter, while the dark color of the side wall end of the room a light color combined to make the hall seem longer.
- contrasting color combination will make the room look smaller, while matching colors will make the room seem wider.
Color is an important element in the room, color can affect the overall look of the room. If you want to change the color of your room, choose the right color for your room. Many people live in the narrow room, they perform a variety of staining techniques to create the illusion that the room look larger.
Make Room Look Larger with Light Colors
The easiest ways to keep your room look more larger is to paint your room with light colors. One of them is a combination of green and purple color, this color scheme will make your room look more larger. If you choose a neutral color, you could add a pale gray color. For painting the walls you can use a lighter color trim. A more lustrous paint will give the illusion of space compared to the effects of flat color.
Can Dark Colors Make Room Look Larger?
The dark color is more difficult to make the room look more larger, but not impossible to use dark colors on the small room. If you want a dark room look more spacious, you can paint a vertical or horizontal lines with a more glittering colors.
Get inspired by looking this ideas : Green and Orange Interior Color Schemes